The Holiday Season , this 2020 will be like no other. There will be more digital shopping, online ordering and time spent on phones than ever. Restaurants need to set themselves up to take advantage of this opportunity and get a mobile presence.
The easiest and most affordable way to do this is to start a Text Messaging campaign immediately. Customers simply text a keyword to a short code and opt in. You simply have to promote a catchy offer to join and send offers out with links and ways to redeem them.
There are several types of Text Message Marketing. Today we will discuss MMS Marketing, which is in short, a picture message. Businesses can only send them out through a mass text marketing provider platform to more than a few people at a time. Additionally, you need to acquire express written consent via a keyword opt-in from a mobile device, or an online form with compliance language and the appropriate messaging as advised by the TCPA.
Once you promote your VIP Text Club, you can start to send offers out. With an MMS feature, you can send colorful and impactful texts messages out to your entire list of subscribers at one time. This has an immediate impact on reaching your customers.
BONUS: 5 things that Text Marketing will help you immediately with:
- Instant Offers sent to all subscribers with 99% read, 95% within 3 minutes or less.
- Send links to menus, delivery services, and online ordering
- Announce Restrictions and Re-openings
- Utilize promo codes with your POS for traceability
- Send links pics emojis and more right to the text messages on the SCREEN of your customer’s mobile phone for high conversion.
Below you can see the 5 different ways to structure properly to get max results.
1. Create a Bold Headline that spotlights your business and that your subscribers are VIP.
2. Use Emojis to invoke emotion and mood. 😊🍻🥂🍝
3. Link to a specific actionable link to generate interest for a sale.
4. Add a phone number, address or instructions for easy access.
5. Include a stunning image to make your customers salivate.
And there you have it!
Share this Post